Tap to Read ➤
10 Questions to Ask Your Clients After Project Delivery
Based on our two decades’ of experience, here are ten simple questions to ask your client.
Customer feedback becomes a team’s self-evaluation tool, after completing each Project.
1. Are you satisfied with the deliverable? Is that what you wanted?
2. Was there any moment(s) that frustrated you? Do you think we could have avoided it?
3. Is our development process going well? Or do you want us to get better?
4. Did our team ask enough questions to understand the scope well?
5. Did we give enough time for you to check our interim updates?
6. Did the team hear you right? Or do we need to pay more attention to the details?
7. Will you come back to us in the future? (For new clients)
8. Do you think we added values to the deliverable?
9. Did the team work collaboratively with you and your team?
10. What is your overall rating for us on this project?
I recommend that you use these online questions as a way to send emails or databases or both so that these comments can be easily reviewed at the project review meeting.
In addition, management can discuss each feedback to identify any defects, improve the system or help people get better performance.
Macronimous Web Solutions
Sebastian Herrmann, Christina @ wocintechchat.com, Icons8 Team, Ali Morshedlou, Mimi Thian, Sergey Zolkin, Windows, Annie Spratt
Go To Homepage